Client Care Tips
We want you to have the best experience possible at our studio, so we put together this list of care tips so that you feel prepared for your visit.
Want a little more info?
Here's what to expect
Leading Up to your appointment
- Let your hair grow out at least 1/4″
- Exfoliate 2 days before to help soften the skin. (Avoid exfoliating the day before or the day of your appointment)
- Avoid sunbathing 1-2 days before your service
The Day of your Appointment
- Don’t wear lotion, oil, or deodorant on the service area.
- Come to your appointment calm and on time. Less stress = less pain!
- Stay cool, clean, dry, and hydrated.
- Take Tylenol 20 minutes before to help ease the pain.
After your appointment
- For the next 24 hours, avoid:
- Working out
- Going in a jacuzzi, hot tub, sauna, or hot showers.
- Deodorant (for underarm service)
- Face make-up (for face sugaring)
- Exfoliate 2-3 days after service.
In between appointments
- Exfoliate and dry-brush 2-3 times per week.
- Moisturize your skin daily for easier and better results. Use a topical solution such as My Skin or tea tree oil to help prevent in-grown hairs.
- Stay hydrated! Drinking water will help keep in-grown hairs away.