- Let your hair grow out at least 1/4″
- Exfoliate 2 days before to help soften the skin. (Avoid exfoliating the day before or the day of your appointment)
- Avoid sunbathing 1-2 days before your service
- Don’t wear lotion, oil, or deodorant on the service area.
- Come to your appointment calm and on time. Less stress = less pain!
- Stay cool, clean, dry, and hydrated.
- Take Tylenol 20 minutes before to help ease the pain.
- For the next 24 hours, avoid:
- Working out
- Going in a jacuzzi, hot tub, sauna, or hot showers.
- Deodorant (for underarm service)
- Face make-up (for face sugaring)
- Exfoliate 2-3 days after service.
- Exfoliate and dry-brush 2-3 times per week.
- Moisturize your skin daily for easier and better results. Use a topical solution such as My Skin or tea tree oil to help prevent in-grown hairs.
- Stay hydrated! Drinking water will help keep in-grown hairs away.
LEADING UP TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
IN BETWEEN APPOINTMENTS
Want A Little More Info?
Here's What To Expect